M5 GPS DHC rafmagnskerran frá Motocaddy er fyrsta kerran með innbyggðu GPS og snertiskjá (3.5″). Það er auðvelt að sjá á skjáinn í alls konar veðri og einfalt að stjórna við ýmsar aðstæður, jafnvel með hanska.
Yfir 40.000 golfvellir með fjarlægðarmælingu að flöt; fremst, miðju og aftast, auk torfæru.
36 holu rafhlaða (28V) með 5 ára ábyrgð.
Nánari upplýsingar í síma 863 1850 eða töluvpósti firstname.lastname@example.org
The world’s first compact trolley to offer fully?integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Boasting 40,000 pre?loaded courses with pin-point accuracy, it can also connect to the Motocaddy GPS app for smartphone alerts and offers built-in WiFi for super-fast Over?the?Air course and system updates.
NEW M5 GPS DHC Electric Trolley
Compact and easy-to-fold, the M5 GPS DHC is the world’s first compact trolley to offer fully?integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Easily viewable no matter the weather, the screen can be easily controlled in all conditions – even while wearing a glove.
Power at your fingertips
Boasting 40,000 pre-loaded courses with distances to the front, middle and back of the green, plus hazards, the M5 GPS DHC offers the ability to move the flag position for more accurate shot preparation. Packed with features, the high-resolution touchscreen display also includes a Clock, Round timer and Score tracking, plus the par and stroke index of each hole, shot distance measurement, automatic hole advancement and a battery meter.
Offering the potential to save lives, the trolley can also indicate the availability and location of on-course AEDs and provide golfers with CPR instructions to administer to anyone suffering a cardiac arrest. This brand new feature has been backed by over 700 golf clubs across the UK.
The M5 GPS DHC can also be connected via Bluetooth to the free Motocaddy GPS app to offer a wide-range of smartphone notifications including missed calls, texts, emails and range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. In another industry first, the trolley also offers built-in WiFi for super-fast Over?the?Air course and system updates.
Developed with our award-winning DHC technology, the trolley can also maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient – thanks to a special single motor that offers downhill braking, coupled with an electronic parking brake. It also comes with specialised all-terrain DHC wheels.
IDEAL FOR : Golfers looking for a compact trolley, with cutting-edge GPS technology
- Automatic Downhill Control
- Electronic Parking brake
- All terrain DHC wheels
- World’s first compact touchscreen trolley
- High resolution 3.5” LCD touchscreen display
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS
- 40,000 pre?loaded courses ? no subscription
- Distances to front, middle & back of green, plus hazards
- Smartphone alerts (missed calls, texts, emails & apps)*
- Score tracking & Shot distance measurement
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) locator & CPR instructions (UK only)
- WiFi powered, Over?the?Air updates**
- Simple, compact-folding system
- SlimFold car boot friendly design – fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28.8V system
- Nine speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Clock & Round timer
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards/metres)
- USB charging port
- Super?light, waterproof Lithium battery – IP66 rated
- On board charging ? no need to remove battery for storage & transportation
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Convenient auto-open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W DHC motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible